Spot 15 Available Now! Spot 2 available now (Premium Site)! Spot 7 is available for overnight guests!
4 New sites available:
Site 14 is a 30' spot available for a smaller camper or motorhome Site 15 is a large pull thru about 70' Site 16 is a large pull thru about 60' Site 17 is perpendicular to 15-16 and is only good for campers, not motorhomes
Our RV sites are spacious and easily accessible for even the larger class A motor homes. We have both pull-through and a few back-in sites. All of our sites are equipped with water, sewer, 50 amp and 30 amp electrical hook ups. We also have a propane fueling, bottle filling and cylinder exchange station. Trash pickup by 9am every day is included. Trash must be securely tied in a bag and at your camper door or front of camper by 9am. We are conveniently located less than 1 mile from Homestead Heritage.
Free WIFI service is included! * service is high speed and is comprable to Spectrum
Pricing (rates based on 2 people)
- RV sites are $32 per night plus $7 for 50 amp service and $5 for each additional person (rates based on 2 people)
- Weekly rate is $235 plus $40 for 50 amp service and $25 for each additional person (rates based on 2 people)
- Sites 1-12 are $300.00 per month plus $100.00 for 30 amp service and $150 for 50 amp service and $100 for each additional person (rates based on 2 people) Example: $400 for 30 AMP or $450 for 50 AMP (2 people) * if 3 people add $100 - Sites 14-17 are $400 per month for 30 AMP plus electric and $450 for 50 AMP plus electric ** Sites 14-17 are metered and billed monthly
*All utilities and wifi are included in these prices.
*Pig tailing from 50 amp to 30 amp is not allowed
*Late fee for monthly renters is $50 if not paid by the 1st of each month
* Prorating is not allowed for RV guests. If you are checking out before the end of the month, your charges will be based on nightly or weekly rates, or you may keep your monthly rate if it is less.
* Check out for RV guests is 12pm and check in for RV guests is 3pm
* Deposits taken for RV spots are non refundable and are not applied to rent
* Effective 4/1/17, there will be a convenience fee of 3.5% for all transactions, except cash payments * There will be a $15 plus 5% fee for any refunds given
* 60 days move out notice is required for all long term RVers of more than one year
* User assumes all risk while in park, parked in the park and plugged into RV site. You are encouraged to use proper protection for your RV. Post Oak RV Park is not responsible for any damages to your RV or your wiring if no protection is installed. You may be liable for damages to the pedestal if your RV has caused the damage. Post Oak RV Park is not responsible for providing emergency information. If you have an emergency, please dial 911.
*Pets are allowed, but no aggressive dogs will be allowed and your pet cannot be kept outdoors during the day or night. Your pet must be on a leash at all times when walking in the park and you must clean up after your pet. Barking or other disturbances will not be allowed. Owner will determine if a dog will be allowed or not.
Dogs that may not be allowed:
Pit Bulls German Shepherds Rottweilers Doberman Pinchers * or any other dog management deems aggressive
*Your campsite must be kept in an orderly fashion or you may be asked to clean up your campsite upon notice from management.
***Website written policies supersede all other policies and are implied whether signed by renter or not.
*** Owner reserves right to refuse service to anyone and policies, whether written here or elsewhere are subject to owners discretion and are subject to change at anytime with or without notice.
*** Proper attire is required while walking in the park
Post Oak RV Park and Cabins 8617 Gholson Rd Waco, Tx 76705 - 254-300-3355
What Our Clients Are Saying:
Brand new cabin. Very quaint. Quiet and peaceful. Sleeps 4 but better suited for 2 people. The first night my wife and 2 college aged daughters slept in one cabin. We were able to rent a second cabin for the girls the second night. We enjoyed our 2 night stay as we were in town for a Baylor football game. A little out of the way but a nice change from the usual hotel stay weekend. We would go back.